Thursday, July 24, 2008

When I hear Barack Obama I want to puke.

Here's something that gets me. Everyone (everyone meaning media types) just goes on and on about how great Barack Obama is at giving speeches, etc. I can't stand to listen to Obama, I have never made it through one of his speaking engagements (on TV that is, I would not be caught dead at an Obama rally.)

Quite honestly, his speeches suck. What are his speeches about? Everytime the opens his mouth it is all about how screwed up America is, how miserable our lives are, how "evil" America is/was; and finally, he goes on and on how just his mere presence is going to make everything better.

Senator Obama, I am not miserable, America is not evil and has not been evil. As a matter of fact I have prospered under the presidency of George W. Bush than I ever have. I am by no means wealthy, will likely never be, but I really don't care. I have a house that is mine, I have vehicles that are mine and I can take care of my children.

W didn't do anything to make this happen, he made it government policy to get the hell out of my way and let me do it. That's what you fail to understand Senator, America doesn't need a political messiah, we need for government to get out of our lives as much as possible.

Sure, America is not without her problems, but you Senator are not being part of the solution and you will most certainly be part of the problem.

No comments: