Sunday, September 21, 2008

Belated response to Matt Damon on Sarah Palin. Matt needs to be honest.

Apparently Matt Damon did an interview where he stated his disapproval of Sarah Palin.    Matt is frightened by Sarah's Christianity because as we all know Christians are weird people burn "witches" and believe something about dinosaurs.  Matt says that he needs to know more about Palin since she could have access to the "button."

Matt you need to be honest here buddy.  You know all you need to know about Sarah Palin.  You know that she is a Republican.  From the word go it doesn't matter if Sarah Palin walk on water, eat bullets and crap ice cream you would not vote for her.  So spare us the bad attempt to act objective.

I mean come on.  Someone from Hollyweird being scared of someone else's beliefs?

Whenever I think of Matt Damon offering political commentary for some reason I can't get this out of my head:






And of course the nutroots are already talking about how all the yokels in flyover country are going to burn their Bourne DVDs.  Please.  I love the Bourne movies and I think that Matt Damon can make some good movies.  But you know what?  There's a place where I go to buy my kid's birthday cakes; they make awesome cakes.  The person that makes the cakes, when you talk to them it becomes apparent that they are a moron.  That doesn't mean I don't their cakes...

No comments: